- Primarlehrerin, Seminar Kreuzlingen
- Sekundarlehrerin, sprachlich-historische Richtung, Pädagogische Hochschule St.Gallen
- CPE, Certificate of Proficiency in English
- 6 Jahre Primarlehrerin Mittelstufe
- 5 Jahre Sekundarlehrerin
- 10 Jahre Englischlehrerin in der Erwachsenenbildung, BBZ Herisau
- 4 Jahre Englisch- und Deutschlehrerin an der Grundausbildung KV, BBZ Herisau
- I received a BSN from UBC.
- I studied at the Masters level at Hunter College through NYU.
- Recently, I completed a Certificate of Light Design.
- I have been active as an English teacher for the past 16 years.
- In 1999 I was asked to start an after school English program for about 70 children in Wil.
- I have intermittently taught English to adults, privately and in groups.
- I planned and carried out an English Play group in Wil for two years.
- For the past five years I have helped teach English in the school system in Flawil.
- I have been involved in various English conversation groups over the past 16 years.
I am Canadian. I was born in Banff, Alberta, and grew up in Vancouver BC. I studied at UBC and after working in Vancouver for a few years I moved to Ottawa and then to New York City. I have lived for the past 16 years in Switzerland. I’m married and I have two sons.